This ALV supports 13 breath modes (IPPV, VA/C, V-SIMV, PCV, PA/C, PSIMV, P-MMV, P-AMV, APRV, BiPPV, CPAP/PSV, HFNC, CPR) to be selected depending on the patient’s respiratory status.
- This product sprays for a predetermined period of time.
- T6 has an intelligent begma aspiration function, and the main unit extends the duration of oxygen flow by 2 minutes when the intelligent begma aspiration function is activated.
- T6 allows you to adjust the oxygen concentration with a change within 5%.
- The large 8.4-inch screen displays the parameters and the patient’s breathing curve.
- The waveform diagram includes pressure, flow, volume, and end-tidal CO2 concentration (feature only available for ETCO2 module).
- The doughnut chart includes pressure-volume, flow-volume, and flow pressure values.
- The equipment is controlled by touch functions.
- This product can be used by 3 categories of patients (adults, children, baybies). The category is selected by the user.
- This equipment can be connected to an external active ETCO2 module to monitor end-tidal carbon dioxide values in real time.