- 17 ventilation modes, including modern advanced modes: PRVC, PRVC+, BiPPV+, APRV+.
- Designed for invasive and non-invasive ventilation at the accident scene, in the intensive care unit, and during patient transportation.
- Provides high-flow nasal oxygen therapy, and visual and voice guidance for CPR.
- Мodern advanced modes. More detailed monitoring system: curves, loops, trends, ETCO2 monitoring (optional), etc. The minimum tidal volume is 20 ml and can be used for baybies, children and adults.
- 7 inch color touch screen with screen lock function. Simple and intuitive interface. One-click ventilation adjustment in emergency situations. Visual and audible alarm.
- Our device has an HFNC mode. High-flow oxygen therapy for COVID-19 is an effective treatment for hypoxemia caused by COVID-19.
- Complies with the stringent standards of the RTCA DO-160G test, which makes it suitable for use in air transport of patients.
- Thanks to the integrated trolley, humidifiers, gas cylinders, etc. can be combined into one unit, which is convenient for intrahospital transport of patients and hospital treatment.
There are no reviews yet.