The bed remains light and easy movable while providing maximum comfort. The wheels are equipped with a foot brake, which protects the bed with the patient from accidental movements. A particular feature of this bed is the smoothness of movement and the range of adjustment of the position of the sections of the bed. Synchronized bed motion provides maximum patient comfort and simplifies the actions of medical personnel during any manipulations. The bed can be used in intensive care units and resuscitation departments.
- The bed frame is made of a steel profile with an environmentally friendly polymer-powder coating, resistant to disinfectants.
- 4-section perforated bed made of steel with a coating resistant to disinfectants.
- 2 folding side rails
- Adjustment method — electrical (control panel)
- Two removable end panels (backs) are made of extra strong hygienic polymer material. They are easy to take off and put back on.
- Special roller bumpers at the corners protect the bed, as well as walls and doors of healthcare facilities in the event of an impact. The material of the bumper does not leave marks and scuffs on the surfaces.
- 4 wheel assemblies with a diameter of 125 mm, equipped with a brake system, rotate around their axis
Bed completing units:
- infusion pole
- removable end panels
- side rails
- lifting pole
- wheels with blocking
- The product is delivered unassembled in a corrugated box and/or in a bandel
Bed dimensions, mm
Back section angle
Foot section angle
Permissible load (no more), kg
Maximum load of lifting pole, kg