The bed LISA LE-4 can be used in referral hospitals, senior centers, various social institutions and at home.
The particular design features of the LISA LE-4 medical bed make it easier for the medical staff and relatives to care for the patient and allow them to be placed in a comfortable and physiologically more favorable position.
The bed can be used in intensive care units and resuscitation departments.
- The bed frame is made of a steel profile with an environmentally friendly polymer-powder coating, resistant to disinfectants.
- 4-section perforated bed made of steel with a coating resistant to disinfectants.
- 2 folding side rails
- Adjustment method — electrical (control panel)
two removable end panels (backs) are made of extra strong hygienic polymer material. They are easy to take off and put back on.
- Special roller bumpers at the corners protect the bed, as well as walls and doors of healthcare facilities in the event of an impact.
- The material of the bumper does not leave marks and scuffs on the surfaces.
- 4 wheel assemblies with a diameter of 125 mm, equipped with a brake system, rotate around their axis
Bed completing units:
- infusion pole
- removable end panels
- side rails
- lifting pole
- wheels with blocking
- The product is delivered unassembled in a corrugated box and/or in a bandel
Made in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Warranty period — 12 months.
Bed dimensions, mm
Bedding height, mm
Back section angle
Foot section angle
Permissible load (no more), kg
Maximum load of lifting pole, kg
There are no reviews yet.