HeartStart FR3 is durable, reliable and will never let you down in an hour of need. It is characterized by light weight (1.6 kg) and compact dimensions.
The high resolution color LCD display makes the FR3 easy to operate in a high noise level environment.
The device automatically performs daily, weekly and monthly self-tests, including the condition of the electrodes, if necessary, giving audible and visual alarms.
Dust-proof and water-resistant (IP55) allows the device to withstand the most adverse operating conditions.
A flashing green light indicates that the device is ready for use.
The bilingual configuration makes it easy to operate the FR3 in a bilingual environment.
The device comes with a long life battery rated for 300 shocks or 12 hours of monitoring if configured appropriately.
The main advantages of the defibrillator
- Faster — Helps you start resuscitation immediately with faster deployment times:
- The power turns on automatically when you open the Philips HeartStart FR3 carrying case, allowing you to start placing electrodes right away. If you are not using the Philips case when carrying your device, you must press the green On/Off button to turn it on.
- Pre-attached SMART Pads III electrodes without foil pads speed up the process.
- The Quick Shock feature shortens the time between cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and shock.
- Better – Data management solutions that support a culture of continuous improvement.
Viewing, annotating, printing and storing event information with the HeartStart Event Review software provides the ability to analyze the performance of emergency responders to provide feedback and more effective training.
Detailed evaluation of emergency responders and patient responses to analyze individual and system performance with HeartStart Event Review Pro software. Automatic forwarding of events from the computers of emergency responders to the chief medical officer or data administrator using the HeartStart Data Messenger feature.
Defibrillator events can be added to any electronic patient record using the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
The flow of patient data is structured according to the needs of the work process and the existing infrastructure.