Injection system for MRI
Registration number: РК-МТ-7№010825 dated 15.01.2013
Automatic injector for magnetic resonance imaging.
Easy to operate
- Improved multi-button color touch screen.
- Six user-programmable operating phases provide even more flexibility.
- The independent Keep Vein Open function allows the doctor to devote more time to the patient.
- Larger 115 ml physiological salt solution syringe-flask allows for longer KVO mode and multiple flushing capability.
Syringes-flasks with a capacity of 65 ml for contrast agent and 115 ml for physiological salt solution are part of a single fluid supply system.
The design of low pressure catheters prevents dead spots in the T-connector where loss of contrast agent can occur.
Transparent cylinder design with molded FluidDots ® markings allows you to determine the presence of air in the syringe-flask.
- Batteries with extended life and increased capacity.
- Ongoing support from MEDRAD with the highest level of service and unsurpassed product reliability.
- Fiber optic technology provides a direct and reliable connection.
- The equipment is intended for use with any value of the magnetic field induction of the MRI scanner up to 3.0 T inclusive
- Syringe-flask A: From 0.5 ml to maximum syringe capacity: 0.5–31 ml in 0.1 ml increments; in 1 ml increments starting at 31 ml.
- Syringe-flask B: From 1 ml to maximum syringe capacity: in 1 ml increments.
- Flow rate (programmable) 0.01-10 ml/s: 0.01–3.1 ml/s in 0.01 ml/s increments; in the range of 3.1–10 ml/s in 0.1 ml/s increments.
There are no reviews yet.