The system is based on the modular concept with the possibility of choosing components and their location options at the request of the customer.
All Penlon models feature a proven traditional control system with mechanical hypoxia protection.
- Electronic gas mixer with digital amount gages
- 12.1″ TFT color touch screen
- Additional monitoring of anaesthetic gas
- Integrated heated module
- Selectatec® compatible panel
- Designed and assembled in the UK
All the features and options you need to customize your system to your exact requirements.
- 12.1″ TFT touch display with electronic gas mixer and digital amount gages
- Eight ventilation modes
- Multi purpose top shelf with secure GCX™ mounting system for patient monitors
- Electrical outlet options for a specific local system
Selectatec® compatible back panel (two workstations)
- Up to three cylinders
- Illuminated workspace with sliding writing surface
- GCX™ compatible aluminum pillars for additional mounting
- Large capacity boxes
- Built-in CO2 adsorber and bellows with ventilator interface
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet (ACGO)
- Amount gage for oxygen therapy
The Penlon A200SP heated adsorber is equipped with built-in oxygen and spirometric sensors. Penlon vaporizing devices for all known anesthetic agents have a variety of filling systems and attachment options, and require no maintenance for 10 years.
Sigma Delta vaporizing devices
Penlon is a longstanding market leader in vaporizing devices for anaesthesia-respiratory apparatus. Sigma Delta is a vaporizing device for volatile anesthetics. The quality of Penlon vaporizing devices is considered a benchmark. They are maintenance-free, lightweight, reliable and provide maximum dosing accuracy.
Vaporizing devices are available with the following mounting options: Cagemount, North American Dräger, Dräger Plug-In, Selectatec, which makes it possible to use them on anesthesia devices from popular manufacturers. Color coding for anesthetics: Enflurane, Halothane, Sevoflurane, Isoflurane.
Various options for filling the vaporizing device with various anesthetics (through adapters or direct filling) do not allow mistakes on the part of the stuff.