Vereos PET/CT system
The Vereos PET/CT system features the industry’s first digital semiconductor detector, revolutionizing PET imaging.
PET digital system:
- Digital DPC technology provides precise localization of each annihilation event during PET, which can profoundly improve image quality
- This is especially evident in high-speed scans, low-dose imaging and complex studies.
- High definition allows you to determine pathological formations and highlight anatomical details with great accuracy
- It was possible to increase the spatial resolution and contrast thanks to the Point Spread Function (PSF)
CT subsystem Ingenuity CT includes:
- Selectable kV — 80, 100, 120, 140 kVp
- 60 kW generator, optional 80 kW (105 kW equivalent)
- 4 cm coverage area for better patient readiness and improved clinical experience
- MRC Ice — X-ray tube designed for long life, has the performance characteristics to meet the needs of volumetric scanning
- iPatient’s user console configuration improves PET/CT data collection productivity by fully supporting the user’s work style.
The multifunctionality of this high-performance scanner includes clinical automation options, ease of reconstruction and post-processing, and improved diagnostic accuracy. Most importantly, the speed and superior performance of the Vereos system allows you to increase departmental throughput in the following work stages:
- Patient positioning and installation
- Scanning and collecting images
- Dose management
- Data reconstruction and display
- Data post-processing and transfer
PET detector system
- Crystal material: LYSO
- Detector architecture: digital Direct Photon Counting technology, direct conversion of a scintillation event into a digital signal
- The connection between the crystal and the photosensitive element is 1:1
- Efficient photon registration
- Possibility of quantitative scanning across the all clinical spectrum
- Homogeneous spatial definition throughout the entire field of view
Geometry-optimized dual rotation architecture for low-dose imaging.
MRC Ice X-ray tube.
The liquid cooling device prevents the MRC Ice X-ray tube from overheating, so the CT system is ready to perform even the most demanding scans in sequence without interruption. Thanks to its special design, the Philips MRC Ice X-ray tube is one of the most reliable of its kind. Because the tube is designed to handle heavy 24-hour workloads, there is no need to wait for the tube to warm up before scanning or cool down after scanning.