- Electronic flow display and standard amount gage parameters
- 12.1″ TFT color touch screen
- Fully integrated ventilator and adsorber
- Integrated heated module
- Intuitive design in a compact package
- Designed and assembled in the UK
Penlon Prima 450 with built-in ventilator and adsorber is a flexible, ergonomic system for inhalation anesthesia in adults and children of all ages, including newborns. Provides maximum patient safety. The device provides anesthesia with low and ultra-low flows. It complies with the highest anesthesiology standards.
The device is based on a modular concept with the ability to select system units and options for their location, depending on the wishes of the customer.
The Prima 450’s user-friendly 12.1″ touchscreen display provides:
- Intuitive interface provides easy parameter setting, measures and displays graphical trend data
- Additional monitoring of CO2 from side stream
- Additional monitoring of Masimo SpO2
To improve patient safety, all models use an electronic antihypoxic device and an O2 back-up supply system.
A high-precision, pneumatically driven, electronically controlled ventilator provides 6 modes of lung ventilation, has a color touch screen and a built-in rechargeable battery.
The Penlon A200SP heated adsorber is equipped with built-in oxygen and spirometric sensors. Penlon vaporizing devices for all known anesthetic agents have a variety of filling systems and attachment options, and require no maintenance for 10 years.
Penlon Sigma Delta anesthetic vaporizing devices:
- quality of Penlon vaporizing devices is considered a benchmark;
- vaporizing devices are reliable, lightweight, maintenance-free, provide unsurpassed dosing accuracy, especially at low and minimal flows;
- available with mounting options: Selectatec, Cagemount, Dräger Plug-In, North American Dräger, which allows them to be used on anesthesia devices from various manufacturers.
- color coding for the following anesthetics: Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane.
To prevent errors on the part of stuff, various options for filling the vaporizing device with various anesthetics are provided (direct filling or through adapters).
The new “Adsorber-Ventilator” interface provides automatic change of ventilation mode when switching Vent/Bag modes on the adsorber (when the adsorber is switched from Vent mode to Bag mode, the ventilator automatically switches from volume/pressure ventilation mode to spontaneous breathing; when the adsorber is switched back from Bag mode to Vent mode, the ventilator will automatically switch from spontaneous breathing back to the previous ventilation mode).