Expression MR200 combines wireless technology, RF shielding, digital signal processing, and an adjustable support structure to meet the challenges of MRI patient monitoring.
Expression MR200 MRI patient monitoring system provides simultaneous processing and display of up to eight parameters, six traces and corresponding numerical values for each parameter. All patient data is displayed on the Display Control Unit (DCU).
Main Facilities and Advantages
The premium Philips MIR Patient Monitor, offering the basic options, delivers the high levels of performance and quality expected from both the Expression product family and the Philips brand.
Key particular qualities and features:
- Philips MRI compatible NIBP & CO2 monitor with new range of accessories
- Remote monitoring with Expression IP5 makes patient monitoring easier
- Magnetic field intensity detector increases workspace safety
- Improved user interface
- Advanced wireless ECG & SpO2 units
- Wireless interface of non-magnetic monitors and Essential simplifies clinical processes
- Compatible up to 1 500 Gauss
- Wireless ECG and SpO2 help keep MRI room clutter-free
- Intuitive user interface simplifies operation and allows you to focus more on the patient
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides reliable vital signs monitoring
- Multi-parameter MRI monitor with Respironics EtCO2 shear flow technology
- Magnetic field intensity sensor with acoustic signal