Unique features of Abluminus DES+
- Fusion Coating — DES + DCB=DES+ combination which has a polymer and drug coating on the balloon and on the metal stent; this provides unidirectional drug release and eliminates diffuse and focal difficulties in cases such as diabetes and AIM.
- Abluminal coating — Abluminus DES+ is an abluminal coating that provides faster reendothelialization and reduces DAPT.
Marginal coating — Abluminus DES+ has both promyxal and distal 0.5 mm coating on the stent margins to prevent marginal restenosis.
- Biodegradable film — after the stent is inflated, a biodegradable film is formed to maximize drug delivery.
- Lowest cross-sectional profile of any other stent on the market at 0.38 with a 3mm diameter for best-in-class recrossing capability
- The tip entry profile is 0.016, which is the lowest in the world, and with this feature, even in CTO cases, the stent easily passes through the problem area.
- Nominal burst pressure — 8 atm. RBP -14 atm. Guidewire compatible 0.014 Guide catheter -5 F, diameter 2.25-4 mm and length 8-40 mm.
- In addition, Abluminus DES+ achieved the lowest MACE value of 2.8% and stent thrombosis of 0.6% over 3 years. The data on diabetes also have excellent results, which are constantly recorded in the largest clinical studies such as DM -Global.
Concept Medical promotes innovation in the field of medical equipment, with a focus on the development of drug delivery technologies with a strong focus on intellectual property.
Concept Medical Inc is based in Tampa, Florida, USA with manufacturing facilities in India and an affiliate company, Envision Scientific Pvt. Ltd, which is the sole manufacturing facility of the Group of Concept Medical, including Concept Medical BV Netherland.
Concept Medical focuses on innovation in coronary and peripheral artery disease.
Concept Medical has a state-of-the-art ISO certified manufacturing facility with dedicated production equipment.
Concept Medical has an extensive distributor network throughout the world, EU, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America.
Concept Medical has developed its own unique technologies — Nanolute, Nanoactive and Envisolution — to solve complex problems in cases of diseases of the coronary and peripheral arteries.
NANOLUTE TECHNOLOGY® is designed to improve the lipophilicity and bioavailability of Sirolimus.
Concept Medical offers unique therapeutic products ranging from the world’s first Sirolimus-eluting balloon for coronary and peripheral arteries to AVF and ED devices.
As well as unique drug-eluting stents (DES) designed to treat patients with diabetes and AIM. Magic Touch PTA, Magic Touch AVF has already received the USFDA Breakthrough Technology Innovation Award. Also all products are CE marked.
Concept Medical is a scientific organization with a large amount of clinical data on products. For DES and DCB, we have reliable clinical data from all over the world.
Office locations — USA, Netherlands, India and Singapore.