The EnCor Enspire system can also be used for surgery to remove small benign tumors such as fibroadenoma. The procedure can be performed outpatiently using local anesthesia and takes an average of 15-30 minutes. The tumor can be reduced in size or completely removed.
The use of VST technology (vacuum suction trepanobiopsy) in clinical practice makes diagnostic accuracy closer to ideal, which in turn gives a good therapeutic and economic effect. Using the EnCor Enspire system in more than 95% of cases, the oncologist receives high-quality tissue samples and is able to verify the diagnosis, as well as determine the treatment tactics in a timely and accurate manner.
Vacuum suction trepanobiopsy (VST) is the most effective method for early cancer detection and treatment of benign breast neoplasm in the world!
The essence of the method is the non-surgical removal of benign tumors and the collection of high-quality samples of breast tissue.
The procedure is performed outpatiently, does not require general anesthesia (performed under local anesthesia), the rapidity of manipulation.
VST does not require expensive inpatient and rehabilitation treatment, the doctor can see up to three patients per hour.
Absence of negative psychological and cosmetic consequences for the female patient. The procedure is carried out on average within 15-30 minutes, without anesthesia and does not leave visible cicatrices or sword-cuts on the skin.
The possibility of manipulations under the control of U/S, X-ray and MRI.
VST is recommended by the Russian Association of Mammologists as a minimally invasive alternative to partial mastectomy on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.
The EnCor Enspire vacuum breast biopsy system allows high-precision early diagnosis of impalpable neoplasms without open surgery and significantly outperforms fine-needle biopsy in terms of diagnostic information content and accuracy.
The device is a combination of artful streamlined console, ergonomic handle, touch screen and intuitive interface.
The EnCor Enspire system can be used for surgery to remove small benign tumors such as fibroadenoma. The procedure can be performed outpatiently using local anesthesia and takes less than one hour. The tumor can be reduced in size or completely removed.
Using the EnCor Enspire system in more than 95% of cases, the oncologist receives high-quality tissue samples and is able to verify the diagnosis, as well as determine the treatment tactics in a timely and accurate manner.
The EnCor Enspire biopsy system can be installed not only in clinics specialized in breast diseases, but also in outpatient clinics, Women’s Clinics and private medical centers equipped with ultrasound systems, mammographs or MRI.
- A modern non-surgical technique for the removal of neoplasms of the mammary glands (more than 1.5 million procedures annually in the world).
- The possibility of biopsy under the control of U/S, MRI and stereotaxis.
- High information content of diagnostics with low invasion, the possibility of taking a biopsy of impalpable neoplasms, such as microcalcifications and retromammary neoplasms.
- Thick tissue mode.
- A variety of needle diameters and the possibility of half-opening of the needle to minimize invasion in neoplasms of different sizes and localizations.
- Advanced control options for complicated cases.
- Automatic sampling feature allows you to pay more attention to the female patient during the procedure itself for psychological comfort.
- The special patented technology of the Tri-Concave Trocar needle tip allows faster healing of the needle passage to the procedure site.
- The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia outpatiently or in a day-stay hospital.
- Good cosmetic effect, preservation of the shape of the mammary gland.
- Complete removal of benign neoplasms up to 2 cm in size.
- The use of a vacuum breast biopsy system should become a new diagnostic standard in mammology. Ultimately, this will favorably affect the early diagnosis of neoplasms and reduce the cost of treating malignancies.